Full access to the livestream is available to our entire global community. Register to stream all the VOICES sessions, free of charge.
Today, through the mediums of film and television, music, art and fashion, we’re all able to share in a global, cultural fabric.
During Session 4 of BoF VOICES 2022 on December 1, we will take a tour from Korea and Ghana, to Japan and India, to immerse the VOICES community in culture and creativity from around the world.
- Demna, artistic director of Balenciaga, together with BoF’s Imran Amed and Tim Blanks, will discuss how the boundary-breaking designer has used his lived experience to drive his creative process.
- John C Jay, president of global creative at Fast Retailing, will explain why global culture and creativity matters.
- Rosalie Kim and Irene Kim will join Yana Peel to chart how and why South Korea became a global cultural juggernaut.
- Campbell Addy, the British-Ghanian photographer, director and publisher, and Ekow Barnes, culture writer and a creative producer based in Accra, will discuss the role that visual media plays in shaping the Ghanaian nation.
- Koji Yanai, senior executive officer of the Fast Retailing group, will discuss the impact of community-oriented design through the Tokyo Toilet Project which debuted during the 2020 Paralympics.
- Asma Khan, chef and philanthropist, will sit down with restaurateur Judy Joo to discuss the role of food to power cross-cultural sharing.
Each of the five BoF VOICES 2022 content sessions will be live-streamed for the global BoF community, from November 29 to December 1. REGISTER NOW to join us for the whole event or attend the sessions of your choice, free of charge.
BoF VOICES 2022 LIVESTREAM SESSIONS:
The Wider World
November 29 | 3-5pm London | 10am-12pm New York
From politics and the global economy to social issues and humanitarian crises, every fashion business is impacted by the wider world. Here we take a step back to understand the bigger picture.Inside the Fashion System.
November 30 | 11am-1pm London | 6am-9am New York
The fashion industry is transforming before our eyes. Here we encounter the people who are asking questions about how it needs to change and imagining the exciting opportunities that could bring.
Technology and Innovation
November 30 | 3-5pm London | 10am-12pm New York
We meet a daring group of scientists, technologists and entrepreneurs who are reshaping the world and, in the process, the way our industry will work in the future.
Global Culture and Creativity
December 1 | 11am-1pm London | 6am-9am New York
We are living in an era of global culture and creativity, fuelled by the rise of technology platforms that connect us all to film, television, music, art, and fashion from across the planet. We take a tour around the world to meet inspiring creative leaders.
Live Your Best Life
December 1 | 3-5pm London | 10am-12pm New York
Let’s put things into perspective. Listen to passionate individuals with inspiring stories and discover how to live a life with purpose and authenticity.
REGISTER FOR THE LIVESTREAM NOW
BoF VOICES 2022 is made possible in part through our partners McKinsey & Company, Shopify, Flannels, Brandlive, Lenzing, ShopRunner, Snap, Canada Goose, Invisible Collection, Soho House, and Getty Images.