BoF VOICES 2022 is coming — and as a valued member of our community you can register to watch all of the talks, no matter where you are in the world, free of charge!
Over three days from November 29 to December 1, we’ll convene more than 40 expert speakers from the worlds of science, technology, health and wellness, food, film, politics, the arts, philosophy and philanthropy to unlock cross-industry collaboration, challenge conventional wisdom, inspire innovation and reimagine the future of the fashion industry.
Each of the five content sessions will be live-streamed for the global BoF community. Register now to join us live for what promises to be a truly inspirational three days.
We have an outstanding lineup of speakers confirmed so far, with more to be announced in the coming weeks…
- Malala Yousafzai – social activist and founder of the Malala Fund who began her activism aged 11, blogging anonymously about life under Taliban rule in Pakistan.
- Victoria Beckham – creative director of her namesake brand.
- Demna – artistic director of Balenciaga and a graduate of Antwerp’s Royal Academy of Fine Arts.
- Sue Y. Nabi – chief executive of French-American beauty conglomerate Coty, parent company to Rimmel, Wella and Kylie Cosmetics.
- Campbell Addy – photographer, director and publisher, predominantly representing Black and queer identities through his work.
- Clarissa Ward – chief international correspondent of CNN, reporting from conflict zones including Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt and Ukraine.
- John C Jay – award-winning marketer and president of global creative at the retail holding company, Fast Retailing.
- Jerry Lorenzo – American fashion designer and founder of Fear of God.
- Plus 25 more experts, entrepreneurs, activists and thought leaders from around the world (click here to see the full list)
REGISTER FOR THE BoF VOICES 2022 LIVESTREAM NOW
BoF VOICES 2022 Livestream Sessions:
Tuesday, November 29, 17:00 to 19:00 GMT: The Wider World
From politics and the global economy to social issues and humanitarian crises, every fashion business is impacted by the wider world. Here we take a step back to understand the bigger picture.
Wednesday, November 30, 11:00 to 13:00 GMT: Inside the Fashion System
The fashion industry is transforming before our eyes. Here we encounter the people who are asking questions about how it needs to change and imagining the exciting opportunities that could bring.
Wednesday, November 30, 15:00 to 17:00 GMT: Technology and Innovation
We meet a daring group of scientists, technologists and entrepreneurs who are reshaping the world and, in the process, the way our industry will work in the future.
Thursday, December 1, 11:00 to 13:00 GMT: Global Culture and Creativity
We are living in an era of global culture and creativity, fuelled by the rise of technology platforms that connect us all to film, television, music, art, and fashion from across the planet. We take a tour around the world to meet inspiring creative leaders.
Thursday, December 1, 15:00 to 17:00 GMT: Live Your Best Life
Let’s put things into perspective. Listen to passionate individuals with inspiring stories and discover how to live a life with purpose and authenticity.
In-person attendance at BoF VOICES 2022 is by invitation only, with only a handful of places remaining. To request an invitation to attend, complete this application form.
VOICES 2022 is made possible in part through our partners McKinsey & Company, Shopify, Flannels, Brandlive, Lenzing, ShopRunner, Snap, Canada Goose, Invisible Collection, Soho House, and Getty Images.